1. Fishing must be contained to Pigeon, Chemong and Buckhorn Lakes Only.
2. At least 1 member of the team must
be at least 16 years of age. Note: Under 16 years of age must fish with a
partner 16 years or older with written parental consent.
3. All teams must pre-register before launching. After you launch your boat
please proceed to boat check area.
4. Boat checks/Registration will begin at 6:00 a.m. Blast off will begin at 6:45 a.m. for Heat #1 (15 boats) and then 15 boats every 2 minutes after.
5. Un-sportsman like conduct will not be tolerated and will result in
disqualification without refund.
6. Minimum boat length is 14 feet with working live well and kill switch is mandatory.
7. Artificial lures only. No live or prepared bait is allowed.
8. Pre-fishing is allowed until 5 p.m. the day prior to the event.
9. All Federal and Provincial boating regulations must be adhered to.
10. Only Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass may be kept all other fish must be
11. 5 Bass per team with a minimum of 12 inches in length from tip of mouth to tip of tail. Bass under size will not be weighed and will result in a 1-lb. penalty applied against the total weight of the team.
13. Maximum 5 bass per live well at any time. Any more than 5 bass in live well at weigh in will result in disqualification.
14. It is at the discretion of the Tournament Director to postpone this event due to the adverse weather. In the event of cancellation entry fees will be refunded
15. In the event of a tie, for any position the cash prizes for that position and the
next position will be added together and distributed equally among the tied teams.
16. No boat locking permitted
17. No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs may be consumed or in possession of
any competitor or boat during the Tournament hours. 6:00 a.m. to 3:45pm.
18. No fishing allowed within 100 feet of another boat.
19. Decisions of the Tournament Officials are final. Protest will be allowed up to
20 minutes after the last team is weighed in. A $25.00 deposit must be paid
and will be refunded if protest stands.
20. Competitors may obtain fuel and/or repairs from marinas.
21. Any team disqualified for any reason will not receive a refund of entry fees.
22. All taxes on any prize awards are the responsibility of the recipient.
23. If in the opinion of Tournament Officials any fish that is judged not likely to
survive will be deemed a dead fish and a .50 lb. penalty will be applied. A
dead fish is not eligible for big fish prize.
24. Personal flotation devices must be worn at all times the combustion engine
is running and kill switch must be attached to boater.
25. It is the responsibility of the participants to bring their boat to the weigh in station and remove fish from their live wells into the weigh basket. Anglers will need to return their fish to their live well and release in deeper water area.
26. Any damage to boats or lower units entering tournament weigh area will be the responsibility of the angler driving the vessel. Areas will be marked for boats to avoid any damage.
27. All boats must check-in with Marshalls starting at 6:00 a.m. prior to blast off.
28. If an emergency situation arises please notify Officials by phone.
29. If you have any questions on the rules be sure to clarify with the Organizers
prior to Blast Off.
30. Teams may bring in a dying fish at anytime during the day to be weighed and go back fishing without penalty.
31. All prizes advertised, except Big Fish, are based on 100 teams. Prizes will be pro-rated based on actual registration number (number of boats).
32. Electronic fish locating devices are permitted.
33. THIS IS A LIVE RELEASE TOURNAMENT
Copyright © 2022 Anchor Bay Bass Master Classic - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder